Effective Manager to Exceptional Leader
Programme currently running in Wakefield
New dates for September to be announced shortly
These are a series of workshops tailored to what you need to become an effective manager and exceptional leader.
We start with YOU – the first Module is all about understanding yourself and how you work and how others relate to this. At the end of this you receive a tailored development plan, suggesting which of our modules are best for you. You can, of course, attend all of them, but if you want to focus on a few areas of management development first – this gives you your priority shopping list.
If any of these descriptions sound familiar – then these workshops are for you:
- Accidental Manager – never really set out to manage others, but before you knew it, you are responsible for others. We see this so much, as your company has grown or you were promoted for your technical skills and now have a team working for you
- New to ‘management’ – whether your title is manager, leader, or supervisor – if you are responsible for the work of others, at some point, you will need these skills. If you are new to this, these workshops will give you confidence to become great at managing and get the best out of those around you.
- Refresher – if you have been a manager for a while, you may well have already read the books, been on the courses, got the t-shirt etc. Now you’d like to brush up on your style and make managing people more rewarding and effective. Sometimes, this is as a result of a new team, a more demanding working environment or just because now is the right time.
The programme consists of 1/2 day modules on the following:
- Getting work done through others
- Communication & influencing skills
- Creating Innovative Solutions
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organising
- Resilience & Drive
- Conflict Skills
- Change Management
For more information on the module content and prices, please give me a call, send me an email or send me your details via the contact form.
07930 863695 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all our workshops can also be arranged as in-house business workshops, give us a call to find out how these could benefit your business.